Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Daft Bat Strikes Again

Hmmm...wondered why sister in law, Valerie,  thought we had no internet as blog posts had halted...no...' been updating each day and the internet has been fine.  So where are they?...  Daft Bat has sent them to my artist blog site...which mind you...I forgot I had even set up... ages ago.  Durh what a nong.  So I shall repost them on the correct site when I regain my sense of humour. Grizzlegrumppertufht!
They'll be out of sync... But if you don't tell anybody... I won't. 
Terhhh.  (shakes head)  you know what...I was being almost normal for awhile there...and that was never going to do was it?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha...just love you �� Yes Daft Bat !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home on the water looks so big how many people are on it ? Love the old buildings It's great to see the photos xx

    ReplyDelete