Tuesday, 23 May 2017

And now for their next trick...

Another wonderful day..but it got even better.   We walked the wall,  did a bit of exploration,  introduced Peter and Shirley to cathedrals of which Chester cathedral is an excellent introduction... had a somewhat awful lunch.. Which made the boys think they could do better.   All I can say is that Shirley and I, knowing our cooking challenged husbands, thought quite smuggly ' this is going to be funny '..
Well..they went shopping,  bought a shoiyte load of stuff... and then after a lot of laughs.. produced an amazing meal...from scratch...wonders never cease.  It was incredible,  chicken breasts stuffed with Chester Blue cheese, wrapped in jamon with a chilli glace, new potatoes and cauliflower and broccoli in cheese sauce and..  char grilled asparagus.. Who are these guys and where are our husbands? 

2 comments:

  1. Well done boys it's looks amazing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so proud of themselves and rightly so. I must say a home cooked meal was a welcome break indeed... Glad it wasn't me cooking though. X

    ReplyDelete