Sterling day in Regensburg. A slower pace too. Paul and I gave the guide a miss and explored by ourselves. The baroque church was definitely a high light.
Managed a bit of shopping. Got a pair of Dolce and Gabana shorts for €25... Wow! I have been somewhat caught 'short' (sorry...hehehe) for summer clothes. I hadn't packed for this heat wave. Seems I've fixed that little issue up in more ways than one...jinxed us. Today cool and wet. Arh Baft Bat... Like Mr Magoo... You've done it again.
We missed the walking tour but caught up with the troops at a cuckoo clock talk...and then the Beer and Sausage morning tea at the 'sausage house'. I don't drink beer and I don't eat sausages...mind you the view was jolly good, right on the river bank and...I'm sort if getting used to sauerkraut... Sort of...may be...could happen?
Sunday, 4 June 2017
Blue Dan.....uuuu...uuuu...be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow beautiful.....
ReplyDeleteI can remember someone re: packing there case whoops !!!! You look hot guys ☀️☀️☀️
ReplyDeleteLol..my life story... Never get it right. Lol. Arh...who cares...excuse to shop! Hehehe.. Like I need one....
ReplyDelete