Saturday, 10 June 2017

How many pints does it take to do a wash load?

Badger here, well it was time to do some laundry whilst we made a stopover at Shrewsbury.  We walked all around Shrewsbury looking for a laundry when the heavens opened up.  After 2 weeks on the continent, with great weather, we were totally unprepared.  What to do, go to a pub of course.  The barman had tattoos on his neck, bald head, face and eyelids, and looked like he had just been to a National Front meeting.  Reluctantly I asked him where I could find a laundry.  He volunteered to do our washing and drying for us using the pub's washer dryer whilst we sat back and watched the England v Scotland match live on tv.  That's how I know it takes 3 pints to do a wash load.  Daft Bat reckons he is a typical male and doesn't know how to iron.

1 comment: