Thursday, 29 June 2017

We're in 'Nam' man

Looks, feels, smells and tastes like just about everywhere else we've been in Asia.
It's blinking hot and humid, I can tell you that for nothing.
I have spent a very quiet day.  Paul did 'the tour', including war museum and market etc.  I did the tour De Bath and Bedkins...in the aircons.  
Apparently I chose well...very well. If you want to know anymore about that...you'll have to ask him.
And so, as this day and holiday slowly draws to a close...all I can say is roll out that plane, get me to sleep and I only wish the photo I took of that little lady on her push bike on the runway had been clear! Yikes! Say a prayer... For her ... and us!
See you on the flip side...well some of you...and....
We'll meet again,  to everyone else...(mmmwharrr we know where you live!) 😁
So it's... Goodnight from me and Goodnight from him...
Stay tuned for the final wrap up....hopefully tomorrow... God willing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment